CAF Grant Recipients
Past recipients of the Community Assistance Fund include:
2012-2013 Grant Recipients
- Angel's Place - CAF Fall 2012 grant ($3,000)
- New Orleans Center for Creative Arts (NOCCA) - CAF Fall 2012 grant ($4,000)
- Metropolitan Center for Women and Children - CAF Fall 2012 grant ($4,000)
2011-2012 Grant Recipients
- T.R.E.E. - Educational supplies & materials (3,398)
- Juvenile Regional Services - Community Assistance Grant (4,000)
- The Good Shepard School - Community Assistance Grant (4,000)
- Hike For KaTREEna - CAF Spring 2012 grant (3,200)
- Girls on the Run - CAF Spring 2012 grant (3,973)
- N. O. Neighborhood Devel. Coll - CAF Spring 2012 Grant (3,000)
- Evacuteer.Org - CAF Spring 2012 grant (3,500)
- N. O. Habitat for Humanity - CAF Spring 2012 Grant (4,000)
- NO Neighboorhood Devel Foundat - CAF Spring 2012 grant (2,000)
2010-11 Grant Recipients
- Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- GNO Therapeutic Riding Center
- Girls First
- Warren Easton Charter HS
- House of Ruth
- Operation Reach
- Handson New Orleans
- Metropolitan Center for Women and Children
- Early Childhood Family Learning Foundation
- New Orleans Speech and Hearing
- St. Michael Special School
- Kedila Family Learning Center
Spring 2009 Grant Recipients
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes - $3,000.00 to provide meals for the area homeless.
- St. Michael Special School - $4,000.00 for art materials.
- The LSU Health Sciences Center Foundation - $4,000.00 for supplies for an on-site play therapy room.
- New Orleans Ballet Association (NOBA) - $4,000.00 to offer free dance classes.
- A's & Aces - $4,000.00 to provide tennis instruction, academic assistance, and life skills to children
Fall 2008 Grant Recipients
- North Rampart Community Center - $4,000.00 to fund art supplies and materials for students to prepare special art work to be displayed and auctioned at the Center’s Festival of Music and Art in April.
- Sojourner Truth Academy - $4,000.00 to fund two interns who will tutor students for one semester and professional development materials for the interns.
- Covenant House - $2,062.00 to fund items needed for the youth shelter for mothers and babies.
- Langston Hughes Academy Charter School (Nola 180) - $3,515.00 to fund an art cart, easels, mannequins, design master projector, and art supplies for their art program.
- Priestly School of Architecture and Construction - $3,500.00 to fund equipment and materials to be used in the development of the drama program.