The Junior League of New Orleans (JLNO) is proud to award the 2017 Woman Entrepreneur (WE) Fellowship to Two Girls One Shuck, a full service, traveling oyster bar providing raw and chargrilled oysters at any event. Becky Wasden owns and operates Two Girls One Shuck.
Wasden, along with four other finalists, pitched their venture before an audience and panel of judges on March 20 at New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW). JLNO’s WE Fellowship selection committee narrowed the five finalists from applications representing a variety of industries and identified the applicants that could receive maximum benefit from the award.
JLNO’s WE Fellowship will support Two Girls One Shuck with the following
- Mentoring and support services from Junior League of New Orleans Members
- Grant in the amount of $2500
- Technology budget of $2500
- Work and meeting space in Uptown New Orleans (please note this cannot be used as retail space)
- Tuition to JLNO’s Get on Board nonprofit board training program (a $250 value)
- Feature in Lagniappe, JLNO’s quarterly magazine to 5000 readers
- Opportunities to market to JLNO members