Get a jump start on your 2020-2021 Membership Obligations by signing up for the JLNO Dues Payment Plan. Your Financial Obligation isn’t due until March 1, 2020, but you can take advantage of our online payment plan and divide the amount over three months.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up between December 13 and December 31.
- The system will automatically charge your credit card for the three payments. (Jan.1, Feb.1, March 1)
- Your 2020-2021 Dues will be paid in full by March 1, 2020.
We are managing this process through Snowball Fundraising. Click the link below for your upcoming member type to sign-up by December 31, 2019. These links will also be available through the month on your Member Homepage of JLNO’s website.
- Active Membership Payment Plan (also for 2019-2020 Provisionals who will be Actives effective June 1, 2020)
- Sustaining Membership Payment Plan
If you are currently an Active member and want to check on your ability to become a Sustaining member, please email email@example.com.
Once you arrive on the Snowball site, you have two options.
- To pay your dues, click the dollar amount button ($74 for Actives or $44 for Sustainers) and make the payments recurring (monthly). Please note that the total will be $222 for Actives and $132 for Sustainers after the three months.
- To pay your dues with an additional “rounding up” donation, click the Other button, enter an amount that exceeds $74 for an Active or $44 for a Sustainer, and make the payments recurring (monthly). We appreciate anything you give over the required dues amount. Actives and Provisionals, please remember that any amount you donate will count toward this year’s (2020-2021) Money to Mission. You’ll then proceed through the prompts to complete the transaction.