Run, Walk, Give Health Fair at Ochsner Baptist
Join Ochsner Baptist and JLNO for an evening dedicated to women’s health, fitness, and happiness in support of Run, Walk, Give. This event is free and open to the public. Click here for event flyer.
Event Registration: 5:30 p.m.
Health and Wellness Booths Open: 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Speaker Schedule: 6:00-6:30 p.m. Dr. Lauren Leslie, Sports Medicine | Fitness Training Strategies 6:30-7:00 p.m. Dr. Amanda Henne, OB/GYN | Stress Management & Mindfulness 7:10-7:40 p.m. Emily Eustis, PA-C | Health and Nutrition
The Junior League of New Orleans is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the Allstate Sugar Bowl Crescent City Classic. Each year, the Crescent City Fitness Foundation selects local charities to support and partner with for the 10k race. The goal of the “Run For It” Program is to raise $1 million annually and serve the Greater New Orleans area needs. Individuals will be participating in the 42nd running of the Crescent City Classic on April 11, 2020 on behalf of JLNO, and we’d love for you to support them supporting us!
Visit with programs such as:
- Ochsner Fitness & Performance Training
- Eat Fit Team – Nutritional Consultant Team with cookbook
- Women’s Wellness & Survivorship Center
- OB/GYN & Women’s Walk In Clinic
- Sculpting Center of New Orleans, Obagi Products and Botox Station ($11/unit)
- O Bar – Health and Fitness Technology Products
- Healthy Back Program
- STEM Lab Information & Resources for Moms
- Healthy You
- 1-Minute Chair Massages
- Concierge Health
JLNO Members click here to register