Help us celebrate our 95th Anniversary! The Junior League of New Orleans is hosting a festive brunch in honor of our legacy of service to the Greater New Orleans area at Canal Place on Sunday, May 19, 2019. We hope that you will sponsor this celebration to raise funds for JLNO’s commitment to advancing the wellbeing of women.
JLNO has trained women leaders to understand the community’s needs, envision ways to better others’ lives, and bring forth lasting change. Because of what our members have learned in these 95 years, New Orleans has more women founding organizations and businesses, more leaders serving on boards, more volunteers giving their time, and more donors valuing causes through financial support.
Your sponsorship or donation will help maximize our positive impact.
- Provide one million diapers to help local families struggling with diaper need
- Support a local woman entrepreneur through a year-long fellowship
- Award three non-traditional female students scholarships
- Give meaningful experiences to over 150 homeless and at-risk youth
- Deliver financial literacy curriculum to over 600 young women
- Prepare over 250 teens to care for children
- Provide $52,000 in funding to nonprofits expanding our reach to help more area women and girls meet their wellness, economic, family, and personal goals
As a JLNO supporter, your logo or name may appear on event materials, demonstrating your business’s positive community impact. The Sponsorship Benefits delineate the deliverables you can expect in return for your generous financial contribution, donation, or purchase of a patron table.
To support this exciting celebration, please complete and return the Sponsorship form and payment (if applicable) by May 1, 2019 to ensure inclusion in the event materials. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Headquarters at 504-891-5845.