The WE Fellowship Selection Committee will review the submitted applications and select up to five women-owned businesses to give a 10-minute presentation at the PitchNOLA event during New Orleans Entrepreneur Week. Prior to their pitch, they will meet with an expert who will help them craft their presentation. The PitchNOLA event will be Monday, March 20, 2017 from 10 am to 12 pm at the Contemporary Arts Center. Click here to RSVP to attend.
The five WE Fellowship finalists for 2017 are:
- Kismet Cosmetics is a beauty brand that manufactures affordable cosmetics in on-trend colors.
- Passion Lilie brings fair trade and eco-friendly materials to fashion through the company’s apparel and accessories lines.
- The Puddin’ Shop specializes in single serving bread puddings in creative and innovative flavors.
- Saint Hugh is a hunting and outdoor leisure apparel company that seeks to change how people picture hunters by making field apparel for women.
- Two Girls One Shuck delivers a travelling oyster bar to a party near you.
Votes from the public will secure an audience prize of accounting services from LaPorte CPAs and Business Advisors, and a judging panel will award the fellowship.