The Junior League of New Orleans welcomes all financial support and in-kind donations it receives as support for its community projects and mission-related training. Members plan and execute all facets of these ventures, including securing sponsorships and donations, managing budgets, promoting participation, and organizing staffing and logistics.
- Touch a Truck – With the purchase of a single ticket or group discount for a large family, children and adults receive an up-close look at their favorite “big trucks” and the opportunity to meet the people that protect, serve, and build Metropolitan New Orleans.
- Run, Walk, Give – JLNO is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the Allstate Sugar Bowl Crescent City Classic. Each year, the Crescent City Fitness Foundation selects local charities to support and partner with for the 10k race. The goal of the “Run For It” Program is to raise $1 million annually and serve the Greater New Orleans area needs. Individuals will be participating in the 42nd running of the Crescent City Classic on April 11, 2020 on behalf of JLNO, and we’d love for you to support them supporting us!
- Annual Giving – While membership dues support JLNO’s daily operations, philanthropic contributions towards our community impact strategies will ensure we remain a relevant change-agent for women and children.
- Merchandise – JLNO offers members and the public several ways to share their pride in our organization and commitment to voluntarism.
- Amazon Smile – JLNO is part of the AmazonSmile program, a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you.
- The 1924 Society – The 1924 Society honors the year JLNO was founded and acknowledges those who have included JLNO in their will or as the beneficiary of a planned gift.
- Corporate Sponsorship – The Junior League of New Orleans appreciates the financial and in-kind donations from the various organizations.