The Junior League of New Orleans welcomes all financial support and in-kind donations it receives as support for its community projects and mission-related training. Members plan and execute all facets of these ventures, including securing sponsorships and donations, managing budgets, promoting participation, and organizing staffing and logistics.
- Touch a Truck, November 2, 2019 – With the purchase of a single ticket or group discount for a large family, children and adults receive an up-close look at their favorite “big trucks” and the opportunity to meet the people that protect, serve, and build Metropolitan New Orleans.
- Annual Giving – While membership dues support JLNO’s daily operations, philanthropic contributions towards our community impact strategies will ensure we remain a relevant change-agent for women and children.
- Merchandise – JLNO offers members and the public several ways to share their pride in our organization and commitment to voluntarism.
- Amazon Smile – JLNO is part of the AmazonSmile program, a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you.
- The 1924 Society – The 1924 Society honors the year JLNO was founded and acknowledges those who have included JLNO in their will or as the beneficiary of a planned gift.
- Corporate Sponsorship – The Junior League of New Orleans appreciates the financial and in-kind donations from the various organizations.