9th Annual Kitchen Tour
presented by PosiGen Solar Solutions
Saturday, April 5, 2014
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Explore the modern amenities, unique organization, and luxurious materials of these practical and stunning spaces. Get ideas for your remodeling project or simply appreciate thoughtful design and craftsmanship.
In addition to tour tickets, we have VIP passes and Patron packages with exclusive benefits that enable you to increase your support of JLNO’s community impact.
Our two VIP Lounges allow pass holders to pause their tours and enjoy hors d’oeuvres and drinks. While touring Uptown, unwind at the lovely Parkview Guest House with charming views of Audubon Park and St. Charles Avenue. During your Old Metairie tour, relax with food and refreshments at Longue Vue House and Gardens and treat yourself to a complimentary self-guided tour of the gardens. You will also be able to view the sparkling raffle item provided by Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry. The Kitchen Tour VIP lounges are comfortable respites to talk over the different kitchens while tasting delectable local fare.
Tickets will be available for purchase the day of the event (Saturday, April 5) at any home on the tour or VIP Lounge. Click here to see a map of the homes on the tour.
- Individual Tour Ticket $40 day of the event
- VIP Lounge and Tour Ticket $75
- Entry into our two designated VIP areas with hors d'oeuvres, 2 drink tickets and self-guided tour of Longue Vue House and Gardens
All online ticket sales were "will-call" and can be picked up any home on the tour or VIP Lounge ONLY on the day of the event. Click here to see a map of the homes on the tour to determine where you would like to retrieve your tickets on Saturday, April 5.
You can purchase raffle tickets at any of the homes on the tour or VIP Lounges the day of the tour.
Enter to win prizes in Kitchen Tour's raffle. You could take home one of the following:
- This gorgeous MICHELE Deco diamond watch on signature garnet alligator strap from Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry
- A two-night stay from the Windsor Court Hotel
- $100 gift card from Chophouse New Orleans
- Pair paintings from Jean Marc Clouet (retailed at Heirloom Furnishings)
- Large mirror from Hoagy Kerns (retailed at Heirloom Furnishings)
- Pair of mirrors from Hoagy Kerns (retailed at Heirloom Furnishings)
- 4-day/3-night beach getaway in 3-bedroom condo at Jade East Towers in Destin, provided by Newman-Dailey Resort Properties, Inc.
- “Demi Wedge” In-Home Personal Styling & Wardrobe Consultation Package from Feet First
- Wine Tasting for 12 Guests provided by Pearl Wine Co.
"Executive Chef" Event Sponsor
"Sous Chef" Event Sponsor
"High Heat" Event Sponsors
Classic Cupboards, Inc.
Stafford Tile and Stone
"Foodie" Event Sponsors
Adda Carpets & Flooring & Huey Brown's Kitchens
Cameron Kitchen & Bath Design
Simms Hardin Company, LLC
Southland Plumbing & Lighting Supply
LA Public Service Chairman Eric Skrmetta
“Spirited” Event Sponsor
Landis Construction Co., LLC.
Special Thanks to our “Chef de Partie” Donors:
Lee Michael’s Jewelry
Windsor Court Hotel
Longue Vue House & Gardens
Park View Guest House
The Donald Link Group
Rita’s Tequila House
The Green Fork
Feed Me Eat Pretty
Barefoot Wine & Bubbly
Naked Pizza Naturally Delicious
Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group
Pearl Wine Co.
French Market Coffee
FARE: Food for Health
Benedict's Plantation Catering
Pralines by Jean
If you are interested in supporting Kitchen Tour with the contribution of goods or services to be placed in the VIP Lounges, please email email@example.com or call our Headquarters at 504-891-5845.