9th Annual Kitchen Tour
presented by PosiGen Solar Solutions
Saturday, April 5, 2014
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This year’s self-guided tour of a dozen beautifully appointed kitchens will include homes in Uptown New Orleans and Old Metairie.
Explore the modern amenities, unique organization, and luxurious materials of these practical and stunning spaces. Get ideas for your remodeling project or simply appreciate thoughtful design and craftsmanship.
In addition to tour tickets, we have VIP passes and Patron packages with exclusive benefits that enable you to increase your support of JLNO’s community impact.
Our two VIP Lounges allow pass holders to pause their tours and enjoy hors d’oeuvres and drinks. While touring Uptown, unwind at the lovely Parkview Guest House with charming views of Audubon Park and St. Charles Avenue. During your Old Metairie tour, relax with food and refreshments at Longue Vue House and Gardens and treat yourself to a complimentary self-guided tour of the gardens. You will also be able to view the sparkling raffle item provided by Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry. The Kitchen Tour VIP lounges are comfortable respites to talk over the different kitchens while tasting delectable local fare.
- Individual Tour Ticket $35 in advance or $40 day of the event
- Tour in Style! $1,000
- Tour the kitchens in style with your friends in a chauffeured limousine! Package includes eight VIP Lounge and Tour Tickets.
- VIP Lounge and Tour Ticket $75
- Entry into our two designated VIP areas with hors d'oeuvres, 2 drink tickets and self-guided tour of Longue Vue House and Gardens
Online ticket purchases will be available until noon on Friday, April 4. After that, tickets may be purchased at the homes on the tour or at one of the VIP Lounges.
Consider becoming a Patron of the Kitchen Tour! As a Patron, you will receive exclusive benefits. In addition to VIP Lounge and Tour Tickets, your generous donation provides the following Patron privileges:
- Recognition by Patron Level on the Kitchen Tour ticket, website, and signs at the VIP Lounges
- A wearable button and ribbon that demonstrates your commitment to JLNO
- Front of line entry at every house on the tour
- Reserved “Patrons Only” seating at both of our VIP Lounges
- Personal Chef Patron $1,500.00
- Includes eight VIP Lounge and Tour Tickets, eight raffle tickets, and all Patron privileges listed above with “Personal Chef Patron” recognition. Our Personal Chef Patrons will enjoy private chauffeured limousine transportation the entire day of the event with complimentary drinks in the vehicle.
- Gourmet Dining Patron $500.00
- Includes two VIP Lounge and Tour Tickets, two raffle tickets, and all Patron privileges listed above with “Gourmet Dining Patron” recognition.
- Fine Dining Patron $125.00
- Includes one VIP Lounge and Tour Ticket, one raffle ticket, and all Patron privileges listed above with “Fine Dining Patron” recognition.
Purchase Patron Packages prior to February 28, 2014 to ensure that you are recognized on the printed material.
Purchased tickets may be picked up at JLNO Headquarters from March 15 through April 4 or on the day of the event at any tour home or VIP Lounge.
"Executive Chef" Event Sponsor
"Sous Chef" Event Sponsor
"High Heat" Event Sponsors
Classic Cupboards, Inc.
Stafford Tile and Stone
"Foodie" Event Sponsors
Adda Carpets & Flooring & Huey Brown's Kitchens
Cameron Kitchen & Bath Design
Simms Hardin Company, LLC
Southland Plumbing & Lighting Supply
Businesses and local organizations are welcome to participate in the event. Kitchen Tour is an extraordinary opportunity to promote your business and interact with the public. When you sponsor Kitchen Tour, your financial support will further JLNO’s community impact and mission. In addition to being present at the event, your name and/or logo will appear on promotional material, social media, JLNO’s website, print and web advertising, and on-site signage.
The print deadline to be included on materials as a Sponsor is February 28, 2014.
If you are interested in supporting Kitchen Tour with the contribution of goods or services to be placed in the VIP Lounges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Headquarters at 504-891-5845.