JLNO Meeting Boutique
The Junior League of New Orleans’ Meeting Boutique is a unique marketplace setting for businesses held before several JLNO general meetings. JLNO member and non-member business owners can advertise their business or sell merchandise by:
Vendor Booth Rental
- Retail businesses: clothing (including trunk show clothing), gift items & accessories, monogrammed items, stationery, jewelry, gifts for the home, local art, etc.
- Non-retail businesses: i.e., dermatologists or professional organizers/designers can have a table to hand out pamphlets, answer questions, etc.
Food & Beverage Sponsorship
- Restaurants, caterers, cupcake businesses, cookie businesses, or beverage distributors can sponsor by providing food and/or drinks for the meeting.
- pens, magnets, postcards with company information, paper tote bags to carry promotional items and seat sheets in, etc.
All participating vendors receive the following:
- acknowledgement in the JNLO monthly newsletter, Tout de Suite, distributed to over 2500 members;
- acknowledgment on the JLNO website;
- promoted via Twitter by @JuniorLeagueNO and Facebook
Meetings are held at JLNO Headquarters or in conjunction with a League partner. Please review and complete the application below to reserve your space. All proceeds from this fundraisersupport the League’s 17 community projects.
For more information, please email the Meeting Boutique Committee.