9 Ways to Support the JLNO Mission and Advance the Wellbeing of Women
The Junior League of New Orleans has been improving Metropolitan New Orleans for over 90 years. We would not be able to do that without support from our membership, businesses, foundations, and the community at large. In honor of our 9 decades of service, here are 9 ways you can help JLNO advance the wellbeing of women.
- Make a financial donation as a corporation or foundation to support member training and community projects. Click here to see a list of our generous supporters.
- Underwrite events like Freret 5K or Touch a Truck as a sponsor or in-kind donor of goods and services.
- Shop or donate new and gently used merchandise at Bloomin’ Deals Thrift Shop and Bridal Boutique.
- Contribute to the Endowment and ensure JLNO’s legacy. If you want to consider the Endowment as part of your estate planning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give dollars or diapers to the Diaper Bank.
- Join the organization and volunteer your time.
- Attend one of our unique special events like Freret 5K or Touch a Truck.
- Choose the Junior League of New Orleans as the beneficiary of your Amazon Smile purchases.
- Purchase an award-winning cookbook.
JLNO strives to make long-lasting improvements by not only providing directly for the underserved but also training people of all ages to be productive civic leaders. Your support will deliver hands-on volunteer work, education on running nonprofit organizations, and financial assistance for vetted nonprofit programs. Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 504-891-5845.