Bloomin' Deals Thrift Shop
Located at 4645 Freret Street Uptown
Bloomin' Deals is only a few blocks from Tulane and Loyola Universities.
Closed on Mondays
The operation of a thrift shop as a permanent JLNO fundraiser dates back to 1927, when the first shop opened on Royal Street. It later moved to Bourbon Street before relocating to its present Uptown buildings in 1960.
In addition to a paid professional staff, JLNO members support Bloomin' Deals by working volunteer shifts and donating merchandise to the shop.
Throughout the year, Bloomin' Deals stocks a huge selection of new and used adult and children's clothing and shoes, designer-label clothing, housewares, furniture, books and much more.
Guidelines for Merchandise Donations
We accept merchandise donations from members and non-members from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm, Tuesday through Saturday. Requirements for donation are listed below:
- Items must be clean. No stains or holes, please!
- Bed linens must be marked with size.
- Men's pants must have the waist size marked in them.
- Men's suits must be marked with the size.
- Any garment without a size tag must be marked with size.
- No underwear unless new and unused.
- No electronic equipment.
- No children's toys, carseats, strollers or juvenile furniture of any kind.
- No margarine tubs, footless chairs, or "mystery" items.
- No ladders, power tools, exercise machines, baby furniture or sporting good items containing moving parts.
Follow Us on Social Media
Tweets by @JL_BloominDeals