The Junior League of New Orleans is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the Allstate Sugar Bowl Crescent City Classic. Each year, the Crescent City Fitness Foundation selects local charities to support and partner with for the 10k race. The goal of the “Run For It” Program is to raise $1 million annually and serve the Greater New Orleans area needs.
Individuals will be participating in the 42nd running of the Crescent City Classic on April 11, 2020 on behalf of JLNO, and we’d love for you to support them supporting us! Donate to individual runners’ campaigns here:
As an Official Charity Partner, JLNO appreciates these runners choosing us as the beneficiary of their hard work on race day. In addition to our runners’ pages, you can also donate to the JLNO team.
Join the team!
If you choose to run for charity, you will pay an initial discounted registration fee of $40 and agree to raise a minimum of $200 for your charity. If you raise $250, your credit card will be reimbursed the $40 registration fee. Official Charity Runners also receive various perks and incentives for joining the program, including a personal online fundraising page. All of the money raised will be donated directly to and benefit your selected charity partner.
Registration and fundraising is easy.
- Start the online registration.
- Follow the prompts, enter your information, and be sure the $40 “Run for It Charity Registration” is selected.
- When you get the Donate page, click the Fundraiser tab to “Become a Fundraiser” and select “Junior League of New Orleans” from the Support a Charity field.
- Finish up your registration, and start fundraising! Share that you are running with friends, family members, and co-workers and post about it on your social media pages.
- Use the Training Schedule provided by Novak Sports Systems to prepare for the race