The Junior League of New Orleans is an
of the Crescent City Classic.
Each year, the Crescent City Fitness Foundation selects local charities to support and partner with for the 10k race. The goal of the “Run For It” Program is to raise $1 million annually and serve the Greater New Orleans area needs.
Your generosity helps us advance the wellbeing of women and families in our area. Click here to donate to individuals that are participating in the 44th running of the Crescent City Classic on Saturday, April 16th on behalf of JLNO. There will once again be a virtual run from Thursday, April 14 to Saturday, April 17, 2022. We’d love for you to support them, supporting us!
Join the team!
If you choose to run for charity, you will pay an initial discounted registration fee of $45 and agree to raise a minimum of $200 for your charity. After April 13th, the registration fee will increase to $50. If $200 is not raised by April 17th, you will be charged the remaining balance. If you raise $300, charity runners will be reimbursed their registration fee! Official Charity Runners also receive various perks and incentives for joining the program, including an exclusive Run for It long sleeve race t-shirt and a personal online fundraising page. All of the money raised will be donated directly to and will benefit your selected charity partner. A prize will be awarded to the charity runner who raises the most money.
Registration and fundraising are easy.
- Start the online registration
- Enter your information, also, be sure to select the $45 “Virtual Run for it Charity Registration” and Select “Yes” to join a team
- Finish up your registration and start fundraising!
- Share that you are running with friends, family members, co-workers and post about it on your social media pages
- 10 credits are available for members that sign up to run
- Member donations are applied to Money to Mission first and then can be applied to other credits per $25
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsor